AMIA Inter-Embassy - 7th Tokyo International Futsal Tournament
[ Updated May 12th ]
The NPO Active International Association, have held the Inter-Embassy Tokyo Int'l Futsal Tournament successfully six times with 14 embassy teams in last year. This year, they will hold the seventh one with the support from MOFA Japan again.
It's an indoor futsal competition made up of embassy based teams although not exclusively. Last year we entered under the power of Captain Chin, while the 11s team played in TML, and came 3rd place! This year we have entered 2 teams to fight for BEFC glory.
- The team limit is up to 10 players
- Each match is 7 minutes
- Female players earn 2 points for a goal
- It's indoor, so court shoes (non marking soles) --- not boots or futsal type studs.
- As it is a sports center there are showers.
- No food allowed in the Sports Hall, but drinks are okay.
- There is only a convenience store about 5-8 minutes walk from the venue so recommend bringing your own food from somewhere else.
- 2 Round Robin leagues
- Top 4 teams compete in finals (2 from each league)
- Finals Matches are two 6 minute periods
Korea, Thailand, Maldives, Japan
Russia, UK A, UK B, Italy, Serbia, Spain (incl. BEFC players)
USA, Paraguay, Ecuador, Colombia
--- The South American teams tend to be strong from past years. So is the Japanese ('MOFA') team.
9:00~ Reception open
Stadium opens (Change of clothes, Warm-ups, etc.)
Warming-up/training on a voluntary basis
(2 courts are available)
commemorative photograph of each team
Closing Ceremony(The trophy is given to the winning team)
Entry per player is ¥1500. (Please try to bring exact change!)
The club is paying the rest of the entry fee.
|( フットサル2016.5最終版）.xls||81.5 KB|