David and Ben are our gracious hosts and have booked the British Embassy Bar and Fernando's BBQ for this year's End of Season Party! Just like with the Christmas Party, we're taking over the Wednesday evening Futsal session to have a get together before many members head off on holiday and the season winds down.
Again we have a lot to celebrate and be happy about. It has been a big season!
- Formation of BEFC Lions and debut TML season! BIG!
- Embassy FC debut in Division 1 for the first time in 10 years!
Tough but it is the challenge we wanted and needed to keep improving our level!
- Embassy FC reach the TML Cup final for the first time in 15 years!
- BEFC Ladies are Champions of the MIFA Ladies Tournament -- Undefeated!
So let's all get together!
The BEFC Summer Party is major BEFC party in our season along with the Christmas party. It is open to members and guests of members. Please just sign each person as a seperate entry on the list because it is easier to count numbers that way (and a hint of who they are).
The British Embassy Bar capacity is about 50 people and priority is for BEFC members, their immediate partners and friends of BEFC.
The cost of the party is not yet confirm but normally around ￥4000 which includes Fernando's BBQ and as much drink until we run out.
Deadline to sign up is Friday 6th July, 5pm.
- Sign up early to help us out.
- Remember you and your guests need photo ID to enter the British Embassy.
- Please put any guests as a new entry with their full name as it appears on their ID
- Consider your registration is like reserving a ticket, because the food and drink is charged (and bought) per person confirmed. So if you don't attend you are expected to cover your ticket (pay for it).