End of Season Party
The TML comes to an end as the Japanese Summer approaches. So before many of us head off on holiday its time to get together and regale each other with stories of this super successful season.
We have a lot to celebrate and be happy for:
- Formation of the BELFC Ladies Club
- BEFC 11's TML D2 Champions
- Futsal AMIA International Tournament Champions
- FCJ Charity 7s Runner's Up
- BEFC Friendly Cup Winners
- New BEFC Team to enter TML3
- New club wide kit sponsorship deal with Adecco
- Charity Fund raising for E's Cafe and NPO Esperanza
The BEFC Summer Party is major BEFC party in our season along with the Christmas party. It is open to members and guests of members. Please just sign each person as a seperate entry on the list because it is easier to count numbers that way (and a hint of who they are).
This year we are holding the party with the US Embassy football Club on the US Embassy Housing Compound in the Party Hall which has a capacity of about 300 people and patio! So we can enjoy a bigger and better party! Thanks to our generous hosts!
The cost of the party is ￥3000 which includes a rather fantastic Mexican buffet and as much drink until we run out.
Check out the menu below and let us whet your appetite with some pictures!!
- Deadline to sign up is Thursday 6th 10pm.
- Sign up early to help us out.
- Remember you and your guests need photo ID to enter the US Embassy.
- Please put any guests as a new entry with their full name as it appears on their ID
- Tacos (beef&cactus)
- Mini (chicken) chimichangas
- Chipotle Shrimp canapés
- Mexican rice
- Salsa *Bean dip
- Corn chips
- Fajita Quesadillas
Before the Party at 14:30 we'll hold the Annual General Meeting for members interested in getting more involved and influencing how things are being done.
The AGM has a direct effect on how the club runs and what we try to achieve next season.
For the AGM, members are encouraged to send items to add to the agenda in advance which will be discussed and decided upon at the meeting.
The list of all the items to be discussed will go out to everyone before the AGM. Then at the AGM the members present will make all the decisions -- so its in your interest to be there!
If you plan to come to the AGM please write 'AGM' in the comments on the registration form.
The AGM will be a little more involved this year largely because of preparing to field a new team in division 3!!!